Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just Remember, I'm the Bad Guy and
Everything is My Fault

I got a phone call on Saturday at 3:08am, and also at 3:15am. I was spending time with another friend at the time. I called back at 3:46am and I didn't leave a voicemail. Monday night, I sent a text message at 10:47pm apologizing for missing the phone call and wishing him well.

Today I got a phone call at 4:32pm with an interesting voicemail. That his wife was upset I texted so late. I'm supposed to be getting an e-mail politely asking me to refrain from texting late at night.

But just remember. I'm the bad guy here. Everything is my fault. I guess I won't be phoning or texting him anymore. I'd rather leave the ball in his court, and whenever he's available to call or text, I will have to be right there waiting.

WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment