Thursday, October 20, 2011

Never Good Enough

I've known this for a while and for some reason it never bothered me until just now: My ex-boyfriend, the drug addict, is back in a relationship with the woman he left for me.

While I'm glad that I'm not supporting his habit anymore, I find that it irritates me for a number of reasons. All the shit he talked about her and yet they remained close friends. He made me break all ties with the man I left for him. The man I left for him would never take me back in a heartbeat. He hated the way she treated his daughter.

I just don't get people sometimes. I know it shouldn't bother me. How come I keep making stupid mistakes when it comes to men? Maybe it's because I'm jealous that I wish I could reverse every choice I made with him and I had never left my boyfriend for him. Ray, I know you don't read this, and although I'm pretty sure I've moved on, I'm thinking about you. Maybe I really do miss you and I haven't moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment